Thursday 3 January 2013

Never Not Knitting



After the text- and picture-heavy posts of the last two days (good thing I'll only have to review Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine twice a year), here's an video post for you. This is a fun little satirical ditty called "Never Not Knitting", which seems to be the theme song for a blog by the same name. I do have to wonder why the "husband" in the lyrics can't do the dishes or do laundry or water the plants. It sounds like the "wife" may have taken up knitting as a means of going on strike because she was expected to do it all.

And I'm afraid to think what a The Knitting Needle and the Damage Done theme song would be like.

2 comments:

  1. Especially considering that I get that song in my head every time I even think about your blog. Ooh, ooh, the damage done. Every yarner's like the settin' sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pointer to the song. I love it. (Don't think I'll let my husband hear it though.)

    ReplyDelete